My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's Wednesday - Time For WOYW

Hello!

It's Wednesday - and time for What's On Your Workdesk? I hope that you check out the wonderful creations on Julie's blog at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ It is always fun and an inspiration to look at what so many creative bloggers have created. On my workdesk I am working on a 'Think Spring' card to enter into a challenge on Sassy Cheryl's blog. We continue to have weather of 80 degrees here in this part of WI so the wonderful warm breezes coming in the window helps to put one in the mood!

Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! Wishing you a sunshiny day!

Barbara Diane

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i cant wait to see the finished card - i just love spring
Lisa x

Redanne said...

Your card is looking good so far. I so envy you the warm weather you are having. Thanks for the snoop. Anne #66

Rhonda Miller said...

Looks like it's going to be a fun card. I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

thats a lovely spring card, I'm joining as a follower so I will see it finished,

Fuchsia said...

Looking good and sounds lovely and warm too
have a happy week xx

SandeeNC said...

I love spring too, I always get into trouble now cause I buy too many flowers but I can't help myself, It's Spring! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

505whimsygirl said...

That card is going to be too cute when you're done! I love the little Stampin' Spots. A nice variety of colors that take up little space!

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#15

May said...

Beautiful spring card.. love to see it when finished, Happy WOYWW.. Hugs May x x x x No9

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Still stealing our weather I see. No clothes over the plants needed tonight so I think we'll be catching up to you real soon. I like the looks of the card that is coming together. Great corner punch! Judy #134

Sue from Oregon said...

You lucky Duck! It is snowing here...!!! Very strange indeed...and I love to stamp in the cold weather too! Ha! I love to stamp all the time, Can't wait to see your finished creation!

trisha too said...

Oh, Barbara, my workdesk only wishes it were as organized as yours!

:)trisha
#163

SophieNewton said...

Gorgeous card, the layers and punching look amazing.
Sophie no.88

CraftygasheadZo said...

Great desk shot and fab colours too.Thanks for sharing this WOYWW, It's Thursday and I'm still snooping through the list! Take care Zo xx 22

kay said...

peeked on your newest post and the finished card is so cute :)
#51

Darnell said...

#141 I'm still making my way 'round! Your card is darling and your workspace organized - love it!