My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Desperate Suggestion

Hello!

I created this character to hang on my apartment door - and it is bringing many smiles and comments. It may take a minute for someone to figure out the "Order Pizza" sign . . . . .? but then hearty laughter follows. :<) I love this interaction with others brought about by what's on my door! 




Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Thank you to all who sent instruction on how to create a direct link - hopefully I can now do this! It is so close to Thanksgiving already - it's only a week away! Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Linda said...

How cute is taht, what a gorgeous creation
hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a fun sign. You are so creative. :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant sign.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara you crack me up!! Thank you for starting my day out with a giggle!

Shirley said...

All he needs is a tear drop from his eye. THat is too funny and I love it. Hey Pizza would work for me for T'giving. Hope you have a Happy one!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Too funny! Poor turkey, I don't know how I am going to be able to cook him Thursday. Pizza is sounding better and better to me. :)

Love your sense of humor. I just had a peek around your blog and I love your sense of whimsy. There is a lot of fun and love in your apartment. I am sure! Happy Thanksgiving from your newest follower.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh. . . I got it immediately! SUPER hilarious! I need one of those. His eyes and the expression on his face crack me up! Can you see me smiling? Love it Barbara!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.