My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another Christmas Card

Hello, 


Another Christmas card. I am still practicing with my new camera and lighting so not perfect but good enough to show the colors. This is a digital image from Sassy Cheryl's called 'Winkie's Snowday Wishes' and you can find it at http://www.sassycherylsstamps.com/. I have been using my Copic markers - which is something new for me also. I have been collecting them for some time now - the colors are very bright and can be shaded easily but I have a lot to learn there also. The old brain in on overload with all this new stuff!


We had lots of snow here in this part of WI - out cleaning the car, moving it out of the parking lot and then out to clean again and move back. Same old - same old. I am feeling my age this winter but I don't want to think of not having a car. It is to be warmer the next few days - in the low 30's - so with that and sunshine it will be nice! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is great. I love the snowman.

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable sweet snowman card.
luv
Debby

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I think the lighting is great. And your card is beautiful Barbara. LOVE IT!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!