My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Dresser for Katie

Hello!


I love making little dressers using the SU Matchbook Die for the individual drawers and the SU Top Note die for the dresser top. For this one I also used the top note die for an attached mirror and drew a square for the center. I made this one for Katie and added two images included in the thank you package for a donation to the Help Katie fundraiser.

The cute little dog and words images are Digital Delights by Loubyloo and the pair of beautiful little shoes leaning against the bottom of the dresser are made using an image by Jak Heath Designs. One of the things I love about digital images is that you can print them in whatever size you want! :<) The hearts were made using the SU Heart to Heart punch. I filled the bottom four drawers with little miniature surprises that I thought Katie and the boys might enjoy.





Thanks for stopping by today!

So much snow here! Couldn't hardly push the back door out to the parking lot open this morning because of the snow and the worst of the winter storm is to START today. The guys told me we were to get 8" more today! Well, the car is cleaned off and moved out of the snow drift to the plowed side of the lot and I will go out in a bit to move it back to my cleaned parking space. Need some coffee first!

Wishing you a great day!

Barbara Diane

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Absolutely beautiful
Lisa ;)

Lana said...

Very cute!

Helen said...

This is so adorable, Barbara! Funny, I am in the process of making this same dresser. Love how your turned out.

Mary said...

Hi Barbara,
I love love love this! I will be making one for sure. We are also on a snow day here, nothing like what you got, a few inches and our town shuts down. Hope you have a wonderful day and keep the heat up.
Hugs
Mary

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Barbara thats stunning, It looks like a real one, Im sure there will be a lot of interest in whats in the drawers, love the colour choice to.
Im so glad we dont suffer with the same amount of snow you seem to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Duendes said...

hello dearest friend,
This is so adorable,i loved....
many blessings and a wonderful day for you!!!
big hugs

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is so great. TFS.

Debbi said...

Amazing dresser! That is so cute and creative. TFS!
*smiles*
debbi

Gaby said...

Hello Barbara,

your dresser turned out so gorgeous.
All those little details. I love the beautifully colored shoes.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Hugs,
Gaby

Barbara Oudejans said...

What a lovely drawer, Barbara!
♥ Barbara ♥

Unknown said...

Oh I love it!!!! I would love to make something like this :)

Anke said...

Beautiful!!
hugs Tessa & Anke

Ann said...

That dresser is so adorable. How very creative you are. I just love it.
We're expecting some bad weather here tonight, lots of ice. I do hope they're wrong. Stay warm

Rach said...

oh this is so sweet, a fabulous idea.xx

Jak Heath said...

whooo this is brilliant.
Thank you for supporting help for Katie.