My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

True Colors of Katie's Card

Hello!

As I was getting Katie's cards ready for mailing I thought I would take some photos to show the true colors as the lighting was so bad when I first took them.

So many wonderful people have sent Katie cards and she has set up a gallery on her blog My Paper Haven. You can view them here http://katiespaperhaven.blogspot.com/ and also get an update on how this brave young woman and mother of three young boys is doing as she is currently on her third round of chemo.


Thanks for stopping by today!

We are having sunshine! And warmer weather! Today it is to be a high of 39 - tomorrow will be 45 and on Thursday it is supposed to be 52! Yeahhhhhh!

Wishing you a sunny day!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

It is a lovely card. I just love that paper with the butterflies. TFS.

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful card Barbara .. so pretty
Lisa ;)

Ann said...

love the card. enjoy the heat wave, we've been getting some sunshine here too

Ank said...

I love this card Barbara.
Ank

Astridbears said...

Hello Barbara,
this card is very lovely, I love cardmaking too
wishing you a wonderful week with lot´s of sunshine
hugs
Astrid