My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #1

Hello!

Well this is my first posting for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. I recently discovered Julia Dunnit's "Stamping Ground" and the WOYWW links that are posted there. So many bloggers and so much inspiration! What a wonderful idea and opportunity! Check it out and share what you are creating today!

You can see it all here http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ Thank you for this opportunity Julia! I have had so much fun looking at all of the Wednesday posts!


I am currently working on another stationary box. I love to make them! I now have the box finished but it is only partially decorated and I still have to make all of the contents.

Thanks for stopping by! We finally have a break in the heat wave today here in this part of WI - hopefully no horrid humidity today! Wishing you a good one!

Barbara Diane

13 comments:

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,

I do love your stationary boxes. I started mine but they are still sitting there on the counter. Looking to see your finished contents.

Tammy said...

Oh wow that looks great, Happy woyww

Morti said...

Welcome to the world of WOYWW, Barbara! Looking forward to seeing more of your space and what you do!

jude said...

Welcome to WOYWW the world where we all have permission to be nosey every wednesday around the world..lol.Absolutely love your stationary box will pop back later to have alook at the contents .Would love to try something like that never have but im sure they would make fab crimbo presents...yes thinking of crimbo i do normally tend to start now!
Have fab wednesday and creative week ahead.Hugs judex 11

dianneo said...

This is my second week doing WOYWW. The stationery box is adorable. How creative. Glad you're joining "us." And your desk is so neat compared to mine!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh your box looks fab.. cant wait to see it finished
Lisax

Rhonda Miller said...

These look like so much fun. I'm going to have to try one. TFS.

Andria said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Your stationery box looks lovely, and so well made. Happy WOYWW!

Joanne said...

Welcome to WOYWW. Boy are you in for some fun.
Hugs Joanne xx

Anonymous said...

Those are great stationary boxes. Did you make all those lovely things in your side bar too? Wow, I'm impressed!

Hugs
Brenda

okienurse said...

Nice and tidy workspace. Love the stationary boxes. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm late, naturally, but nonetheless pleased to welcome you to WOYWW - you have a fascinating space! Are you a Christmas inspired crafter?

Sue from Oregon said...

I warn you...this is addictive!!!!