My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #2

Hello!

Another Wednesday is here already - so here is my WOYW for this week.

Today I am working on a card using a new Inky Antics product called a Honey Pad, to create a 3-D insert for the inside of the card. The stamp set is from their HoneyPOP Collection. When it first came on the market I of course had to purchase a couple of the stamp sets - they are so cute - and pads in various colors. I have had this for quite some time now but never seemed to get around to creating anything with it.


So finally, here I am - using this fun product to make a card. Hopefully I will have it finished to show you tomorrow! Please excuse the color of the photos as again this week I took them at night when the lighting was very poor.

Thank you for stopping by today!

It is hot, hot, hot here in this part of WI. Heat index temperatures over 100 degrees! I had to go out yesterday to an appointment and to run errands and the heat is brutal! God Bless you again my friend Doug for my air conditioner! One more summer without one would have done me in!

Wishing you a good day! Check out all the other wonderful WOYW at The Stamping Ground blog at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Great projects! Looks like you have a creative Wednesday ahead.

Fuchsia said...

Very interesting project!
great looking work space .
Its not very warm here too much rain :(

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw the honeycomb paper really took me back! It looks so great in a card. I used to be able to get it in sheets - it would look great die cut, huh! Your workspace looks lovely - and two daylight lamps...they look like hovering spaceships from here!

Sue from Oregon said...

I really love that wonderful white shelving by your desk! Happy WOYWW!

The Crafty Elf said...

Great desk, looks very inviting! We've got the same heat hear in Southern Ontario Canada! With the heat index it was 118.4 degrees yesterday. Have a great weekend!

Angie said...

Looks like you are enjoying your self with these cards ...but I have to say that the card below is the nicest sympathy card I have seen.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

your work space looks lovely and you have that wonderful carousel that i've seen around the other desks. the Honeycomb Tissue card is sooo cute!