My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, December 5, 2011

Unhappy Santa's Helper

Hello!

Today's card has one of Sassy Cheryl's images - one of my Christmas favorites! I love this little guy and the expression on his face. I had a great time with the Stickles - even put a dot of glitter inside each snowflake on the background paper! You can find this "Unhappy Santa's Helper With Gift" and many more wonderful images at http://www.sassycherylsdigis.com/


Thanks for stopping by today! We have a bit of snow here in this part of WI today and it is much colder! We have been so lucky with a long and pleasant Fall that I think that it seems like Christmas is here all of a sudden because we have had no winter weather yet to ease us into the season.

Wishing you a happy Monday!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute card, the image is so gorgeous
hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the look on the elf's face. Too funny. TFS.

Mary said...

Such a cute card, love your work!