My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WOYW Wednesday Time!

Hello!

I have finally completed the stationary box set! I will be mailing it soon and then can post the photos. It took me a long time to make - lots of coloring and cutting involved! I hope I got the colors right and that she will like it! It is WOYW Wednesday again, so be sure to check out the great projects that are being created by everyone http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a good one!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute. I just love all the cute little images and the paper on the box is great. TFS.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Barbara.
luv
Debby

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh BD, that stationery box is delicious, all those little girls - you're right, lots of colouring and cutting! Too cute. Don't forget your eye drops!

Spyder said...

I love the stationary box, what a great idea!Thanks for my snoop!Have a great crafty week,
Happy WoYwW
Lyn #31

Shoshi said...

So nice to see the stationery box finished! It's really pretty. Can't wait to see the photos of the inside. Very well done indeedy!!!!! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #53