My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Morning Sun and Fall Card for Verda

Hello!

Have been rearranging my work area and also finally have a new backdrop for taking photos (on the left) so hope to finish up my Oz photo journal today. I have to re-take some that are so dark. My camera is not working properly and I hope the new set up works.


Bright sun this morning and a Fall card for my friend Verda - who brings me red anise hard candy and a hug every week without fail. She has poor eyesight and loves leaves and sparkle so I put them all together for her card. I apologize for the photo being so dark - hope to fix that problem soon. Space is so limited and lighting is a problem. You can see one of  my new projects - a book that opens - on my work desk. I have painted it black and hope to start to create it today. I also have my new doll pattern cut out and waiting.


Well, the sunshine is lovely - I have appointments today so am relieved no more winter weather for the moment. I know that it is coming but it is supposed to be sunshine and warmer temperatures for the next few days here in this part of WI. Wishing you a good one!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

I hope your new photo area works for you. I can't wait to see the pics of the Wizard of Oz journal. Your card is lovely.