My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WOYWW and A New Friend For My Duck

Hello!

It's another Wednesday and time for "What's On Your Workdesk" again - where do the weeks go! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by this summer - in a few days it is July already! If you don't know what WOYW is all about - go to Julia's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ and check out all of the wonderful creations going on in the blog world.

This is my workdesk this morning - working on some cards and if you look up by the lights . . . . . . . .


You will see that my duck has a new friend! :<)


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! This is when the record heat wave starts - 98 degrees today - 100 degrees tomorrow. I don't have the air conditioner turned on yet this morning, but soon! Wishing you a much cooler day than we will have in this part of WI - and a happy one too!

Barbara Diane

13 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

Wow that is very hot even for my liking, its about 20degrees for me now. Cute new addition to duck friends
Bridget #28

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. love that cute little chick.. and that looks like a super hero on your desk!
Lisa x

Unknown said...

That is one neat desk! Great spot to create! And your duckie's friend is cute! I'm in southern AZ and we've been triple digit temps for a week now with no relief in site. Thank you, God, for AC!!

Linda said...

What a funny guy (or girl) is the new friend off your ducky
hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

I can't wait to see your finished cards. I love your new friend for the duck.

mark gould said...

Happy woyww, Im so happy your duck has a play mate. thanks for stopping by and commenting on my canvas.
fab collection of pens. happy crafting, mark

Redanne said...

You will just have to come and live in the UK, no sun, no heat and plenty of rain - well this summer anyway. No need for AC either. Love your duck's new friend, so cute. Anne x #57

Darnell said...

Love your cards and really love the way your two little playmates are set up on the case. Duck's new friend looks like he (she?) is berating little Duck for something that happened! LOL! Have a great week! Darnell #55

Unknown said...

So glad Duck has a new friend Barbara , what fun Hugs Elaine

Twiglet said...

Thanks for calling by my blog and leaving such lovely comments x Jo

CraftygasheadZo said...

Wow that's hot! Super desk pics & love your duck and friend! Take care, enjoy the snooping, which I'm still doing! Zo xx 70

BJ said...

Love your new friend, he looks like "Big Bird". Thanks for stopping by - BJ#4 PS Did you know we try to put our numbers on our comments to aid repicients finding our WOYWW posting?

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy WOYWW! that is a cute friend for your duck! are your eyes strained because of too much crafting (i noticed you have a sign for eye drops)?
thanks for sharing!
hugs,#23
peggy aplSEEDS