My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Tea Party With A Friend


This sweet little girl having tea with her cute bunny friend is called "Some Tea" and is one of Mo Manning's digital images found here

Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a creative and fun afternoon!

Barbara Diane


Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. I love the flower and the background paper. Thanks for visiting mine and Abby's blogs. She gets so excited when she has comments.

Mrs A. said...

Hi Barbara, A sweet image and beautifully coloured to perfection.
Hope all is well with you. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa Jane said...

aww so pretty and great little scene
Lisa x

Alice Wertz said...

awwww.... this is just darling. such a sweet card!

Staying Crafty said...

Awww! So precious :) I am totally obsessed with bunnies right now and purple is my favorite color, so this absolutely made my day!

Helen said...

What an adorable card, Barbara. I received your card. Thank you so much. I post it on my blog today.

craftycrafter said...

what a pretty card Barbara,I love mo's digi images and that flower is lovely, have a nice weekend love Dorothy xx

duendes said...

Hello dear sweet friend,
Your card is beautiful, I loved the pink tonalities, it's so lovely.
Have a sunny Sunday,

Site Meter