I have been working on a project for the last few weeks and I am almost finished. I decided to add some Stickles glitter - as who doesn't like a little bling - but after beginning I discovered the bottle was empty! I was unable to find more of the color I was using after trips to a couple of stores with no luck and it was a bit of panic time. But I managed to find more after a few phone calls and could continue to add it to the pages. Now I am in the process of adding the final touches. I also decided to add some fairies to the mix so yesterday I was busy coloring and cutting and adding glitter. I think I can stop now - this is my first attempt at this kind of project and I hope my friend Anna likes it!