My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

It's Time For WOYW? Wednesday

Hello!

I looked at the date of my last post and I though 'how can that be!' as it is two weeks past that date! I have been working every day on the dollhouse store but how can two weeks go by that fast! 

Today is Wednesday again and time for "WOYW?" and good thing I didn't miss that another week! If you go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ you can see for yourself what is happening with everyone's holiday creations! Don't forget to leave your link so you can be visited also!

I am finally getting to my Christmas cards! I am almost completely done with the dollhouse store except for the baseboards - still have to cut and paint those - so I had to say Stop! to working on that today so I can get these cards in the mail! I will post a photo of one of the cards tomorrow.


It is a gloomy and rainy day today here in this part of WI but the weather is still warm for December! It will be so strange if we do not have snow for Christmas. The decorative lights look so sad without the white to show off their sparkle. I will be satisfied to have some snow for Christmas and maybe on New Year's Eve - bur that would be enough for me thank you very much.
I will start to post the photos of my dollhouse store building journey soon. It has been quite an experience to build this in my very small apartment! 

Wishing you a happy evening!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

April said...

I am still working on my Christmas cards, too. :-) I can't wait to see the card you made. April #39