My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, March 10, 2016

A Card For Jim

Hello,

It has been a long time since my last post. A difficult time and no motivation to create and when I have made something, I forgot to take photos. I recently made this card for my son Jim - he wanted a card about Jimbo (our cat who lives with me) and as Jimbo is pretty much the King around here I thought this image was fun. :<)



Our "King" loves the warm laundry just out of the dryer - he jumps up on the bed where I fold the clothes as soon as he sees me bring back the baskets from the laundry room - and when he finds a comfortable spot I just leave him and fold these later. :<)


It has been wonderful early Spring weather here in this part of WI - Tuesday it was 68 degrees! I know this being Wisconsin that we have had blizzards in April, but the unpredictable way the weather is now and never knowing what each year will bring, I am enjoying the warm weather and the open windows with fresh air! The flowers are starting to come up all over and I hope that they are not too early!

Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara

5 comments:

ike said...

Great to hear from you :-) What a fabulous card and a super kitty image. It's nice to know that someone else leaves the kitties undisturbed and that it's not just me hahahaha :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs A. said...

Lovely to hear from you and what a super card you made for Jim. Hug Mrs A.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. The image is so fun.

Sharon Sweeney-Russell said...

Hope the hard times have passed.nwas worried and praying for you...Love the card!

Sharon Sweeney-Russell said...

Hope the hard times have passed.nwas worried and praying for you...Love the card!