My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Child's Birthday Card

Hello,

I am so late today - didn't think I would be able to post. Medical issues unexpected as had to see the physician, go to the hospital to have CT scan, etc. home, pick up Jim to stay with me, more medical issues, etc. Almost had to be admitted but not today. So here I finally am but late is better than not at all! :<) The stamps and supplies are SU.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Ann said...

Sorry to hear about the medical issues. Hope everything is ok. I'll be thinking of you
That is an adorable card. I love it

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you are ok Barbara .. thinking of you and fingers crossed whatever it is will be sorted soon
Love the card .. so cheerful
Lisa x

Duendes said...

hello my friend, a very great card, i loved it!
In our blog there is a marriage that you can't lose,ok?
Happy weekend,
hugs

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. So perfect for a kid. Hoping all is well with you. Hugs, Rhonda

Mrs A. said...

Hope you get sorted health wise.
Take care of yourself. You are in my thoughts constantly. Love the simplicity of this card.
Sweet pile is gradually going down.
Have a few jelly babies left.
Hugs Mrs A.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Barbara gorgeous card what a sweet image to. Hope you manage to get your medical problem sorted, take care with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Chicco said...

Hello! Thanks for your nice words, you're blog is fabolous, i like come here. Oh, and I'm already follow you.
Woof,woof,

Chicco