My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, July 18, 2011

In Memory

Hello,

So many losses lately - for myself and for friends and family.

I think that sympathy cards are so difficult to create as I want to remember the blessing that was the person as well as the loss. Here is my final tribute to my friend Bill.




Thank you for stopping by today!

We are suffering a major heat wave here in this part of WI - I bless my friend Doug every day for his gift of an air conditioner late last summer. I don't think I could have made it through another one without! Storms expected today also so maybe some relief or just more humidity!

Wishing you cool air wherever you are!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Kylie said...

A great card hun. Sorry to hear about the loss of Bill but thankful too for Doug who keeps you cool! (well the air con anyway!)

Hugs to you, xoxo

Auntie Em said...

Your cards are a sweet tribute. And how much more uplifting than your happy little cherub.
Sympathy cards are difficult but I always think they are much more caring to give than just a store bought one.
Thank you for sharing and hope you get some relief from the heat!

Lisa Jane said...

a wonderful tribute .. i ma sure Bill is definitely an Angel in heaven
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet tribute. TFS.

Kathy said...

What a wonderful tribute to my brother! He would have appreciated the love and hard work you put into it. You were such a dear friend to him! Thank you so much.
Love,
Bill's sister Kathy

Debbie said...

Barbara,
I love this card! I think Bill would approve 100%. I have emailed you, but I am not sure you received it or not. My computer keeps going in and out, shuts off when it wants to and so on...

I go on your website when I can, I love all of your work! You are so talented! I wish I had 1% of your talent. Your art puts smiles on so many faces.

Thank you for sharing,

Bill's Sister,

Debbie

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Barbara. Your art brings smiles to so many faces. Bill would approve 100%.

My computer has been acting up, I hope you are receiving my emails!

Love to you,
Bill's sister,
Debbie