My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, July 14, 2011

July Page Of Birthday Calendar

Hello!

It seems amazing that it is the middle of July already! Days run into weeks run into months for me this year. But here is the July page of the birthday calendar that I have been working on to give as a gift when it is finished. Over half way now. Maybe next year I will make one in a different shape and style.



Clear stamp sets used say STM 2008.

Thanks for stopping by today! We are having a break from the heat wave here in this part of WI so hopefully the humidity is gone. Wishing you a good one!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

famfa said...

Your cards are lovely. I absolutely adore the calendar.

Duendes said...

Hello sweet friend,
all his works are amazing.but is not new as I love your work.Have a happy day full of smiles.
Hugs and blessings.

Unknown said...

Very cute as always :) Love the colors!

Helen’s cafe guide said...

morning,
what a brilliant idea. lovely x