My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, September 28, 2012

The Never-Ending Card - Finale


Hello!

So this is my Never-Ending Card. Aren't they fun the way they open from page to page and back again to the beginning! I loved making this card and working on it a little at a time through some difficult weeks helped me go from day to day. Many life issues are continuing and I am finding it very hard to deal with them - it would be so easy to give up hope. This card was a life saver and the results have made me very happy! I hope that you liked  it too!










Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! And a HUGE thank you a HUG to all who continue to send your lovely comments and e-mails - your kind words are everything to me! I promise that this weekend I will try to visit everyone in return to leave a message! Wishing you a happy weekend!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Linda said...

I love the card, so much work in it. Have a nice weekend
hugs Linda

LisaDV said...

very, very cool card.

Beate said...

More gorgeous pages!

Duendes said...

Hello dear,
Your work is really rich in details...I love and appreciate .
big hugs and blessings for your days.

Elizabeth Allan said...

A perpetual delight!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your card is really cool! The playing cards paper from this line was/is so fun to use.
~ Laura