My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Card For My Friend

Hello,

No matter what happens, I have to make my weekly card for my friend Verda - who comes to my door without fail every Monday morning with a smile, her gift of candy and my hug for the week. In return I create her a card for her collection which she proudly displays for all who visit her and then she comes again back to visit with another hug!. This is my card for her this week.




Difficult times continue here - I am sorry to not have visited you all as planned this weekend but I was gone both days sorting/packing for a upcoming move of my son Jim. Projects await me in my studio area but creating is almost non-existent at this time. Hopefully this week I can finish more cards to share. Wishing you all a good day today!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely card, your friend will be happy to it.
hugs Linda

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Beautiful card and such a faithful friend. DO take time to take care of you. You've been through so much--and we often forget us caregivers need time to take care of ourselves! Praying for some respite for you! Blessings, Sharon

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Barbara. Your friend is very lucky. Hope your coming days get a little easier for you.

Hugs, xo

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I love the fold and your papers, and that image is so cute.

Sue from Oregon said...

Your friend is lucky indeed! Wonderful creation...do hope things settle down for you soon.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, beautiful card Barbara.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth Allan said...

What a special friendship you and Verda have! Amazing card with fantastic movement!

Sandy said...

A lovely card, such a sweet image and aren't you both lucky to have such a great friendship.
Sandy