My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, January 3, 2013

"Anything Goes" is Late BD Card for My Brother

Hello!

This card is for you Dick - and you should receive it in the mail today! I am sorry to be late in getting it to you AFTER your birthday! I hope that it was a happy day for you! These are my favorite colors together and I wanted to make you a happy card and I know you have many bird feeders at your house. The cardinal is the bird I love the best and it's red color - especially in the winter against all the white - brings smiles.

I love this digital image of Sassy Cheryl's and have entered the card in her current challenge with the theme of "Anything Goes" at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ Wishing you a great new year brother dear - with all good things for you and your family! 


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Wishing you some smiles and happiness also!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I love it Barbara. . .and so will your brother. Even though it will be late. I always say, save the best for last! RIGHT!
It's perfect. . . .and I'm loving the thought of 'Warm' wishes. . .even though I know you meant it differently. :)
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's ANYTHING GOES challenge this week.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the image, those birds are too fun. TFS.

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

A friend of mine says...if it's late it's ok-it just means you get to celebrate longer! ; ) I like her theory and use it---more than I care to admit! Great card! Blessings, Sharon

jkreucher said...

Oh! what a great card! your brother is going to love getting this work of art from the heart!
Late makes no difference at all! just getting it will mean a lot!
your colors and coloring are awesome!
thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Ann English said...

Barbara, what a colorful fun card. I've no doubt that it will be much appreciated. I love cardinals, too, and especially i the winter.
I am so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes challenge!