My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A 'Secret Garden' Box of Cards

Hello!

Today I have a box of cards to share with you. I used the Graphic 45 'Secret Garden' paper collection to make this project. The box is a SU Clear Mount Stamp Case  - I love these boxes and use them for many gifts - and all the card stock is also from SU. I fussy cut small details to add to the cards as well as Diamond Stickles to add sparkle.

This is the cover . . .


and the inside.



















The back cover.


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! We have beautiful and sunny Fall weather again today in this part of WI. I love this time of year when the heat and humidity of summer are gone but the cold and snow of winter are not yet here! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

You have always had a special touch with G45 paper...these are gorgeous!

Dortesjs said...

gorgeous cards

Julie said...

These are just fab, Barbara! Have you seen that you have won a Mo's Digital Pencil voucher after leaving a lovely comment on my blog for our Blog Hop in September? Woohoo - hop on over to Mo's Dream Team site and it will tell you how to claim your prize. Congratulations, Juliexx

Rhonda Miller said...

These are beautiful. I love the card fronts.