My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, May 31, 2015

JIM HAS BEEN FOUND!

Hello!

My son Jim was found early this morning and taken to a hospital ER where he was stabilized and returned home. I talked with him a short time ago again this morning and he is feeling well and his blood sugars are coming down. No lasting ill effects we hope from 3 days with no medications. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for your kindness and prayers to help find Jim. A very stressful time but all is well. He is home and safe.


Jimbo loves Jim! He will be so happy to see him again! :<)

Thank you again to everyone for their kind e-mails and comments and prayers to bring Jim home safe and sound. You are the best! Wishing you a very happy day! Mine will be as soon as I get some sleep!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I am so relieved for you! Whew! Now you can rest!

Ann Thompson said...

I just saw your other post so I'm glad this one was also here to say he's been found. A very stressful time I'm sure. Glad all is well

Mrs A. said...

So pleased to hear that Jim has been found and is safe . Hugs Mrs A.

ike said...

Happy news :-) I am glad he is safe xoxoxox

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm so glad to hear he's been found.

Helen said...

I haven't been blogging much. Glad to see Jim is found and well. Doesn't matter how old our children are they are still our babies.

Duendes said...

Hi Barbara,
i am happy that your child is well and safe at home.Happy week my friend.
hugs.