My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, August 22, 2015

A Garden Lady

Hello!

One of the women where I live recently lost her cat after a long illness. I know how much my Jimvo means to me so I wanted to send her a 'thinking of you' card. She loves to garden so I picked this "A Day For Daisies" image for her card. It is one of the older Daisies images that I have, but I love the simplicity of the design and it is perfect for fussy cutting. I printed the image on different patterned papers to cut out and paste on to the image. The face, hands and watering can are colored with markers. Go to http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/ find this sweet image called "Grown With Love".



We have a beautiful sunny and much cooler day here in this part of WI today! It is so nice to have the heat and humidity gone for now! I know that soon the snow will be here and I will wish again for sunny, hot days but for now I love the coming of Fall weather!

Wishing you a happy Saturday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

No comments: