My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Sunny Day Together

Hello!

Some of my favorite Mo Manning images spending time together to make a door hanging for my apartment door. I love to group images and these three seemed to be a natural. You can find them all - Oskar, Mummu and Mutt - at http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/ Just look for "Introducing Oskar", "Mummu's Laundry" and "Lazy Mutt" to start to create you own fun!

All the images were colored with markers, then cut out and popped up/layered onto the background paper - Mummu with the laundry, the basket and grass, then Oskar, then Mutt, then the laundry on Mutt's back. All layered to give a 3-D effect.



We have another sunny and cool day today in this part of WI - a beautiful Sunday to be outdoors. If I had a yard and clothesline, this is what I would be doing! :<) I hope that you have a good day wherever you are.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so fun BD! Working on a Mo image right now myself!

Mrs A. said...

Your neighbours must love waiting in anticipation of the ext door hanging to go on show. This is a sheer delight in both the images and the colours. Hugs Mrs A.