My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, April 6, 2007

I'm Here!





















Hello!

My name is Wanda Sue. I am the surprise doll's new sister! My mom calls me "Sugar" but I can tell that I am not quite what she expected and will take some getting used to. I am not dreamy and shy like my sister - I like to talk alot. And I move around a lot. I need to know why and when and where. Plus, I have red hair and freckles and my mom says that I am quite a surprise myself! :<} Uncle Dick says that my sister doesn't have a name yet, but we are waiting to hear what it is going to be. In the meantime I am making myself at home and as you can see I have a best friend already - Polka Dot Dog - and I have great conversations with Santa. My favorite place so far is on my mom's work table because I can keep track of things there. I have not been to see her computer yet but she says maybe tomorrow we can take some photos in there. In the meantime I still have to meet everyone who lives here and find out their stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her red hair and freckles---she definately looks like the inquisitive kind!