My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Nice Try!

TWICE today my brother sent an e-mail that he had received his surprise doll and that I could now post the photos of her on my blog. SHAME! She just went out in the mail this afternoon! Nice try, but that's not going to happen until I know she has arrived at his home. She was sent priority mail, so he really should get her tomorrow and then I will post the photos. I had so much fun taking all those photos of her - HINT for Dick: she is great for posing - that I really didn't want to give her away. I had to start making one for myself. I have her head, arms and feet sewn and the body ready to sew tomorrow. Then I only need stuff the body pieces, assemble and give her hair and hopefully by the end of the day I will have my very own sweet and silly doll that I can pose to my heart's content. Nice try Dick, but shame on you! :<}

No comments: