My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and Snow in May!

Hello!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!

It is cold here in WI today but we have lots of sunshine! My brother however - in northern WI -e-mailed me these photos yesterday morning. This is what they woke up to! This is SNOW on the lilac bushes and covering the ground! Those poor lovely lilacs! Snow in May - only in WI (and maybe MN)!



Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you a happy Sunday! And NO SNOW where you are! :<)

Happy Mother's Day Bonita! :<) Hope the sunshine returns!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! Snow in May? Happy Mother's Day. Nataliya.

Kylie said...

SNOW?? Wow, we had lovely sunshine yesterday and took the dogs to the dog beach and had a picnic! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Kylie xo

Joani McDonald said...

My goodness ~ this crazy weather! I hope that your lilacs will be ok - they are beautiful!
I hope you had a very nice Mother's Day!!
Hugs,
Joani