My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, November 18, 2010

November Birthday Calendar Page

Hello!

I almost forgot my monthly birthday calendar page again! I started the calendar last year in December so it is now complete! It doesn't seem possible that I have posted a new page each month for 12 months now and I will post them all at a later date so you can see them in sequence. It's like 12 projects and some I like how they turned out and some not so much. I think I may start a new one again this year. :<) Because . . . . . . .

Hey Bonnie! Would you like this one? I wrote all of the birthday's in pencil so they can be erased without leaving a mark in case you would want it - as you had said you liked it. :<)


Thanks for stopping by today!

I am teaching a class at Hannah's House today - the group home where my oldest son Jim lives. We will be making 2 Thanksgiving cards and a Turkey place card for each one to put at his/her seat in the dining room. It will be fun as they are a great group of people! Staff wanted to make some also so I have brought extra kits. :<) I hope to take some photos and will post the projects tomorrow. I had forgotten how much work and time it took to put the class materials together!

Wishing you a great day today!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi Babara
Hope your having a great day...love this calendar and it gave me an idea too for next year.
Hugs Alison
xx

Ann said...

What a cute calendar page that is. I love the little pumpkin.
Have a great day

Tanya said...

such a cute idea, love it!!

Unknown said...

I love this page!
-Cher