I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Monica - who's blog is Monica's Crafts - and you can visit her there at http://monica-fc.blogspot.com/ to see all of her creations! Thank you Monica - this is a lovely surprise and you are very kind to think of me!
Accepting this award, I am asked to do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this award.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
So here are 8 things about me.
1. Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love everything about it - the colors, the music, the food, the atmosphere. Everything!
2. I love to read! Always have. As a young girl my father would tell people that the ceiling could fall in and I would not even notice if I was reading. Still the same. :<)
3. I am very organized. I love order and am known for my ability to fit mega items in very small areas - which is a good thing as my apartment is very small!
4. Loyalty and honesty are very important to me. I value these things in my friends and family as to me they mean security and love.
5. I am definitely not a morning person. I need to begin my day in quiet. A person who can begin their day with an alarm that also turns on the radio - especially if it is a news program - they live in another world from me! :<)
6. Cut flowers are beautiful to me and lovely to have. If I ever became rich, I would have cut flowers in vases in every room!
7. My one dream was to have what I call "a grandma house" - a small 2-bedroom home with a little yard that has a garden and trees, an enclosed porch for my studio, a garage, room for a dog. I have taken photos of such a house that I will share some day.
8. I try to stay positive and keep my sense of humor. That has kept me going throughout my entire life. If one can somehow find the ability to laugh - one can face most anything.
I want to pass this award on to the following bloggers that I have recently discovered. In alphabetical order they are:
A Scrapjourney http://debby4000.blogspot.com/
Capture a Heart http://captureaheart-cami.blogspot.com/
Crea Astrid http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/
From My Scrap Room http://frommyscraproom.blogspot.com/
P P Paradise http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/
Snap, Edit, Scrap http://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/
Tessa's Cards http://tessaskaarten.blogspot.com/
Please do visit these awesome blogs and you will enjoy seeing their wonderful creations!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! :<)