My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another Blogger Problem!

Hello!

So frustrating today - first it was no followers showing for days now.

Now in addition to the followers not showing, I also cannot leave a comment to many blogs. It's bad enough that it says I am Anonymous and will not leave my photo/name - that would be fine as long as I could leave my comment with my name - but it won't let me even do that and I keep getting thrown back to the sign in. Plus I still can't place paragraph spacing properly!

So, to let you know - I will continue to visit your blogs this weekend and leave the comments when I can! I keep trying!

Wishing you a good one!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I wish they'd get all the bugs out. It's been frustrating lately.

Duendes said...

hello my friend,
Just dropping in to wish you a wonderful weekend. May it be filled with Blessings, Love and laughter.

Hugs

Unknown said...

Yes, Blogger has been a nightmare lately! Hopefully whatever they are doing that is messing things up will mean improvements for the future.

Zwergenwelt said...

dear Barbara,
your problems are the same we have had in Germany last week, (it is still going on and my followers are dissapeared) - is so angrily and nerving. I can´t leave any comment anywhere...
now there is one tipp. before doing anything, sign in but take away the check mark on the option "staying sign in" (I don´t know how in english..)so it works.
good luck to you and so many greetings, cornelia

Ann said...

I've heard of a lot of people having problems. I haven't had one with commenting but I know that my followers were not showing up. Hope they fix it soon

Pat said...

Hi Barbara...I was having this problem today too...until a friend told me to UNCHECK the box that says "stay signed in" when you sign into Blogger. It did the trick! Go figure! Hope that helps! Pat Frank