My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Black & White Plus One Color Week - Day #2

Hello!

On this second day of the black & white plus one color week I have once again used a digital image from "A Day For Daisies" and I love this one! Snow White is my favorite fairy tale and this is one of the loveliest interpretations of this story I have seen. You can find all of the wonderful images created for this beautiful collection at http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/ The "hi friend" is a separate stamp.



Thanks for stopping by today!

We have more severe weather in the forecast today for this part of WI. We are having very warm temperatures - yesterday it was 88 - that are early for this time of year. Wishing you a happy day where you are!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet scene
Lisa x

Auntie Em said...

Very sweet card! And quite unusual.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is just fabulous. TFS.

Ann said...

that is really cute and yellow was the perfect color for this one

Unknown said...

This looks really cool!