My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Black & White Plus One Color Week - Day #2

Hello!

On this second day of the black & white plus one color week I have once again used a digital image from "A Day For Daisies" and I love this one! Snow White is my favorite fairy tale and this is one of the loveliest interpretations of this story I have seen. You can find all of the wonderful images created for this beautiful collection at http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/ The "hi friend" is a separate stamp.



Thanks for stopping by today!

We have more severe weather in the forecast today for this part of WI. We are having very warm temperatures - yesterday it was 88 - that are early for this time of year. Wishing you a happy day where you are!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet scene
Lisa x

Auntie Em said...

Very sweet card! And quite unusual.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is just fabulous. TFS.

Ann said...

that is really cute and yellow was the perfect color for this one

Staying Crafty said...

This looks really cool!