My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flowers 'N Pearls

Hello!

I don't usually use many accessories and most of the flowers I use on my cards are either punched out or cut out. But for this card it was flowers and pearls that was asked for. I have been saving these roses for a special card as they were made for me by my special friend Helen from "Let's Create". So - here is my card with this sweet little image of Mo Manning's and it has flowers and pearls. :<)

You can visit my talented and lovely friend Helen at http://helenmade.blogspot.com/ to see more of her beautiful flowers and creations and you will want to check out Mo's blog to see all of her new creations as she posts them at http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/ and purchase them at http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! I am going to try to visit as many of your blogs as I can to see what you are creating and say hello. Thank you for all your kind comments and e-mails!

Barbara Diane

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is great. I just love the flowers you used. TFS.

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,

the card is so darling. what a sweet image. Thank you for the link.

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweetie , love that colour combo
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Barbara, love it.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

hello barbara,
i love this image and the dress is gorgeous, well done xx
love helen xx

Elaine L. said...

This is such a sweet card! I love all the pearls, and the sparkly roses are great. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Barbara , hope you are well .
This is a pretty card Love all the yellow and the background paper . Love the flowers and all that bling .
Hugs Shirley-anne

Unknown said...

This turned out beautifully! I love the gorgeous dimension it has :) I haven't been here in awhile, looks like you've been busy making beautiful things.

Pat said...

Hi Barbara...well, you may not use flowers often, but let me tell ya, darlin'...you used them beautifully on this sweetheart of a card! One of my fave Mo images...sooooo dang cute! I'm so tickled that you've joined us for this week's challenge at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Hi barbara!
How cute! I love how you made the flower like the sun with rays of sunshine coming down. So clever! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us at Mo’s challenge this week!