My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, August 8, 2011

Projects In A Small Apartment Are A Challenge

I wanted a small shelf unit to sit on my work table to hold all of the little items that I use each time I create something and that are always cluttering up the work area. Everything I looked at was too expensive and then I saw the small unfinished crates and with a bit of white paint they are perfect for what I needed!

Yes, this is where I painted them. The only space with lighting that would work! :<)


My new shelf unit. I love it! All the little items are up off of the work area and easily found!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Tomorrow another addition to my work area that solved a huge problem for me. Then I will have a tour of my small studio area for those who have commented and had questions. I have become very adept at many things in small spaces! :<)

Wishing you a happy one!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great idea for shelves. TFS.

Ann said...

that was a great idea. One of these days I'm going to get around to reorganizing my craft room