My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love Never Leaves

Hello!

I have one brother - and he is a special brother. So when he lost his buddy and friend I wanted to send a special card to honor this memory and rememberance that love is never lost. The memories are always there. Dick is a computer guy and spends countless hours on his computer both at his work outside the home and his Internet work at home. What better place to have the memory-company of his buddy than during those long hours.



Thanks for stopping by today! I wish for you the experience of knowing the love of a pet.

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab card .. i love that image. I am sure your Brother will really appreciate the personal card
Lisa x

Mrs A. said...

Fab card Barbara and even more so as his Sis made it for him. Hugs Mrs A.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I think your brother will love it.

Duendes said...

Hello,
it is completely free or tutorial...
receive instructions by email in 3 steps.spent the second step only those who finish first and so!!salt means to do something together in the distance but a single purpose...you hope you join our group of women.will be fun.white love.Duendes.

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, what a wonderful creation!