My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WOYW Wednesday Is Here Again!

Hello!

I can't believe how fast it was Wednesday and then became Wednesday again! :<) The weeks just seem to fly by - it is time once again to share what you are creating at your workdesk. So go to Julie's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ to add your projects and see all of the fun holiday creations being made this week. I love visiting the blogs to see what is new!

Now that I have completed the box for my stationary set I have started work on the items that are to be put inside the box to complete the set. I hope to finish it this week and have it ready for mailing early next week.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that you have a day of happiness.

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

It looks like you've been busy. TFS.

Julia Dunnit said...

The owls poster looks great above your desk! Now then BD...I hadn't really clocked it before, but my word, you have a THING for felt tips!! I love the stickles on the lazy susan too - practical, tidy and colourful..what a win win win!!

Sue from Oregon said...

My...you are so organized today!

Neil said...

Hi there and thanks for the peek into your creative zone. It looks like there is loads going on so thanks for sharing. Hope you have a brilliant week and have plenty of creative time!
Neil #23

Shoshi said...

Wow, you HAVE got a lot of pens! Love your work space all in white, and the stickles look lovely. Your stationery box looks great. I made one of these for my mum for Christmas last year - you can see it here: http://shoshiplatypus.blogspot.com/2010/12/hand-made-cards-stationery-box.html

Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #61