My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, December 5, 2011

Unhappy Santa's Helper


Today's card has one of Sassy Cheryl's images - one of my Christmas favorites! I love this little guy and the expression on his face. I had a great time with the Stickles - even put a dot of glitter inside each snowflake on the background paper! You can find this "Unhappy Santa's Helper With Gift" and many more wonderful images at

Thanks for stopping by today! We have a bit of snow here in this part of WI today and it is much colder! We have been so lucky with a long and pleasant Fall that I think that it seems like Christmas is here all of a sudden because we have had no winter weather yet to ease us into the season.

Wishing you a happy Monday!

Barbara Diane


Linda said...

What a cute card, the image is so gorgeous
hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the look on the elf's face. Too funny. TFS.

Mary said...

Such a cute card, love your work!

Site Meter