My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Miss Chrissy Tree

Hello!

I love "Miss Chrissy Tree" from Phindy's Place - she is the cutest little girl and a fun holiday image to color! You can find many wonderful images on their site - check out the rest of the kids and holiday images at http://phindysplace.com/

Thanks for stopping by today and thank you to all who have completed my questionaire so far! There is still time to send one as the winner of the blog candy will be picked this Saturday and announced next Monday and I will also share the results on a later post.

Wishing you sunshine - it is cold and cloudy here in this part of WI today!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is as cute as can be...I can see my grandsons in the same predicament! LOL

Rhonda Miller said...

This is too cute. I love that image. TFS.

Auntie Em said...

Oh my...this is just how I feel today. I was trying to put the lights on the tree and they were all tangled up and around my feet. I stopped to take a break and check some blogs and now I am glad I did.
Thanks for sharing your cute card!
:)

Kathy said...

Adorable! I too love this image. Beautiful bright traditional Christmas color palette. This is festive and fun, such a great card. So glad you joined us at Phindy's Place this week.

Anne said...

Barbara what a gorgeous, vibrant and cheerful card, love the very simple treatment that shows off your image. Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place this week
Hugs
Anne

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Phindy`s Place. Hugs...Mona