My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, January 20, 2012

Questionnaire Response To Question #8

A huge thank you and a big hug to my blogger friends Carol, Valita, Carla, Linda, Anne, Emily, Heaney, Zlatina, Lisa, Neha, Helen, Diane, Duendes, Dorcas, Rhonda, Paola, Kimberly, Jill, Megha, Maggie and Jamie for taking the time to respond to the questionnaire!

Questionnaire Response to Question #8:

What Keeps You Returning To A Blog?

If I feel a personal connection with the blogger or if they return comments on my blog. And I use the dashboard to get a quick view, if I see something interesting there I’ll check it out.

Genuine creativitiy and information, not just plugging a company.

Beautiful creations. Regular blog posts.

I am always curious what they have now created again.

Same as 7.

Same thing as in #7.

Beautiful and inspiring creations.

Same as 7.

Regular posting (at least once a week which is about how often I make the rounds of all the ones I have bookmarked).

The addiction of blogging. I love blogging.

My friendship with the blog owners plus their beautiful creations.

A good sense of humor and fab ideas!!

Friendship and the beauty of the work that I find.

Fun ideas, new things to look at.

I mainly return to a blog that continuously has content that I like and ideas and techniques I would like to try. Also when the owner of the blog is friendly and lets you know they appreciate your visits, it’s nice to go back.

All of the above, something unusual, regular posting, and quirky journaling.

I like their work, creativity, personality!

Interesting projects, a dedicated and personable blogger, and unique posts.

What’s new there.

Same answers really as in Number 7.

Really good work.

Tomorrow's responses are to the question #9 - the final question of the Questionnaire:

Do You Leave A Comment Each Time You Visit A Blog?

I am happy that you have visited my blog today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for sharing these.