My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Resting Today

Hello!

No post today - am going to read my library book and rest. I was in clinic yesterday at 3:00 pm, in the ER at 6:30 pm and home finally at 3:00 am. 12 hours - nothing to eat after breakfast of toast/cheese except for a quick yogurt between clinic and ER so very long day. It was thought I had a lung clot or perhaps in my legs - many labs, tests, procedures. I did not think I would be allowed home. But all was stable and home I came. I will rest today and hope all goes well.

Tomorrow I have photos of my friend Verda with her treasure box! She was so excited and loves it! I told her she was now famous on my blog and could I take photos to post! I did and I will do that tomorrow. :<)

Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! Wishing you smiles!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I hope you're feeling better soon and get lots of rest.

Linda said...

I hope you are feel better soon. I'm curious off your friend Verda ;-)
hugs Linda

Lisa Jane said...

Take care and get plenty of rest .
I cant wait to see Verda and her treasure box
Lisa x

Ann said...

I do hope you are feeling better. Rest and enjoy your book

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Relax-enjoy. Hope you're feeling better soon! Blessings, Sharon

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sending sunny thoughts and prayers to you Barbara that you feel better soon!

Barb said...

Sorry to hear of your long day in ER. I know how that can be. Prayerfully, you are doing much better--more rested--soon. Enjoy your read and rest!
BarbaraJ