My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Verda Opens Her Treasure Box

Hello!

My friend Verda opening the treasure box I made for her - she was so happy and loves it very much! My young 89 year old friend, who comes without fail every Monday morning with her candy dish filled with anise candy and a hug to start the week, is the real treasure. :<)






Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! We have been having rain and cloudy days here in this part of WI - but all of the flowering trees are in bloom and the other trees are all frilly and lacey looking. The Spring flowers are blooming also and it is lovely! Wishing you some sunshine where you are!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh thank you for sharing the pics . Verda looks like she really loved the box
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

She looks so sweet.

Linda said...

What a sweet photo's she looks so happy.

hugs Linda

Oh Barbara did you received my card that I send to you al ready?

Barb said...

It is nice to make someone smile, and you did a good job! God Bless you both!
BarbaraJ at aossabo@gmail.com