My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Favorite Color Combo

Hello!

I hope that you all had a nice weekend! We continue to have rain here in this part of WI. 

Mo Manning's current challenge is "Favorite Color Combo" and this is the card I made to welcome my third great grandchild "Madelyn Jeanne" (8 pounds 8 ounces, 20 inches long, lots of dark hair) and as her mother's favorite colors were always purple and pink - this is the result! The image is from Mo's digital image set called "3 Baby Fairies (+ Bugs!)" and they are all three the cutest little fairies! You can find them here on Mo's site at http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/



I used Crystal Effects on the wings to give them dimension and then added glitter while it was still wet.



Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Wishing you a good Monday to start your week!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Mo's little baby fairies are so cute and whimsical!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Barbara Diane, love the sweet baby fairy.
luv
Debby

Linda said...

What a cute card, the image is very cute
hugs Linda

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sweet and dreamy!! Love the extra sparkle on the wings... We must be sharing the same rain showers!

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a sweet card. I love that image. TFS.

Tracy said...

Look at all those super fun bright colors to go with that cute little fairy. Makes me smile Barbara Diane. :-) Thanks so much for playing at Mo's this week!

Beate said...

Oh Barbara, that image and your card are just too cute!
Hugs and smiles

Mrs A. said...

Welcome to the newest arrival. you must be really chuffed. Your card is really sweet and I love the effect on her wings. We have very wet weather here in England at the moment too. The wettest April on record for 100yrs!! We also have a hose pipe ban in our area because of drought conditions. I think the authorities need to look out of their windows. Hugs Mrs A.