My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Watching Them Grow and Blossom

Hello!

My friend Jamie's husband Jeff is the one who plants the flowers every year that border the stairs in the yard leading up to the house and that are in the planter on the porch and in the back yard. Both Jamie and Jeff love to watch them grow and blossom. There are also some larger flowers in their lives that they love to watch grow and blossom, and Jamie babysits them every day - their three beautiful grandchildren.

I wanted to make Jamie a special gift so I adapted the poster card to represent Grandpa and the grandchildren helping him to plant the flowers. Well, two of them anyway - the 'little' one has better things to do and lets her cousins do the gardening.

I removed Bronte the dog (put him on the small shelf unit on my workdesk), added another bag of potting soil and additional pots that I changed around and then added Mo Manning's digital image of "Moving" to the others in the scene. I hope that Jamie and Jeff enjoy the poster card! It was fun to make!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! I hope that you have a lovely day with your family today - no matter what size they are!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I just love these sweet images.

Linda said...

Very beautiful
hugs Linda

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a great idea - its fabulous
Lisa x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...definitely of fave of mine. I love the scene you have created! Are these all Mo images?

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant love the scene you've made.
luv
Debby

Mrs A. said...

Love this little scene that you have made. So adaptable for changing into different rooms. Hugs mrs A.