My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another WOYW Wednesday!

Hello!

Another Wednesday is here again and time for What's On Your Workdesk? My new projects are ready and waiting for me to work on and I hope I get to them today. Not feeling well and taking the car in for an oil change this morning and an appointment this afternoon, so may not be able to finish them.

Looks a bit like an airplane doesn't it? What do you think they will be?


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Go to Julia's great blog Stamping Ground to see all of the WOYW creations http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ I will be checking out your workdesks! :<)

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i am intrigued ... cant wait to see what it is
Lisa x

Linda said...

I think it's somekind of box/basket??
I am curious what it will be.
hugs Linda

SuziesImaginarium said...

Hmmmm...maybe something in 3D? I look forward to finding out just what that is. A basket? Happy WOYWW #47

Elizabeth Allan said...

A fun tease....

Rhonda Miller said...

They look like maybe some kind of treat box. I can't wait to see the finished project. I hope you're feeling better and get some crafty time today.
Hugs,
Rhonda

Fuchsia said...

you have got me I havent got a clue LOL
cant wait to see
Happy crafting x

kay said...

had a peek at your newest post and its fab,love the watering can
Have a fab crafty week
catching up re woyww
kay #70