My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Re-arranged My Workspace in Time for WOYW W


Hello!

My workspace was getting too crowded and I wanted to move my sewing machine back to one of the tables in my square as I am again working on my dolls - so here is the result of the re-arranging, just in time for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. Go to Julia's blog to see all of the workdesks of this week! http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ I love looking at all the great ideas from these creative minds!

The table behind my chair remained the same but now the sewing machine is back within the workspace so I can access it more conveniently and I have moved the drawer units with my fabric, etc. and my resource 3-ring binders to the area where the sewing machine used to be.

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Wishing you a creative day in your workspace!

Barbara Diane

13 comments:

Miriam said...

fabulous workspace!

#84

Rhonda Miller said...

This is great. I'm amazed at how much you can fit into your space and keep it organized. TFS.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Your space looks fab! Love your storage. Take care & enjoy this weeks WOYWW snoop! Zo xx 17

trisha too said...

Looks wonderful, what a great area!!

:)trisha
#139

Hazel said...

Very organised - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #85 x

okienurse said...

great looking workspace and I love all the organization! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #32

Lisa Jane said...

You are so organised Barbara ... i wish i was lol
Lisa x

Marnie said...

Wonderful space very organized! I'm a tad jealous! You'll have fun working here I'm sure!
Marnie#127

Julia Dunnit said...

Isn't it funny B D, I loved your workspace from the minute we met, but these changes have really elevated it so simply - you're working in more light, your 'working triangle' seems to make sense to me - hey, I could come and play. Except...it's scarily tidy!!

Lisa said...

Great crafting space, a big thanks for sharing:-D

Lisa #112
xx

Catie Cuddles said...

What a lovely space to work in. Tanks for sharing!

kay said...

it looks lovely and organised and ready to craft in,thanks for visiting my blog,x
have a fab crafty week and
happy woyww
kay #51

Lisa-Jane said...

What a great space! Your images are wonderful. Happy belated WOYWW #45