My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, April 26, 2012

PB Challenge - No Patterned Paper

Hello!

This is the card I was working on in yesterday's photo of my workdesk. It is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, where the theme is "No Patterned Paper". It is always such fun to see the cards made by the designer team and you can see them all at http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ as well as the wonderful entries in the challenge.


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! It is still more rain here in this part of WI - hopefully the sun will come out again tomorrow for a day!

Barbara Diane

11 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Barbara

What a cute card you have made. The image is so very cute.
We have also a lot of rain and storm here in Holland,
hugs Linda

Dawn B. said...

It is gloomy and rainy here in North Carolina too. Good day for stamping. This is one of my favorite stamps. I need to get it out and ink it up. Thank you for your kind words on my blog today. I so appreciate it Barbara.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara you always create the best smiles!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I just love that image you used. TFS.

Sue from Oregon said...

of course you should know this is one of my all time fave PB images! (anything with cherries!)

Tracy said...

You wouldn't think those no DP challenges would be so hard but I guess I've gotten spoiled with all those great paper pads out there. The thought of no DP makes my mind go blank. LOL You did an awesome job using all those layers to back your cute image. Great card Barbara Diane!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love adorable cute card, its so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet barbara..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Beth said...

Aww so cute! Such a fab stamp and I love all the stitching detail! Thanks for playing along with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Carmen said...

Very cute :) Love the sentiment.

Still hammering down here too, hasn't stopped all night with wind and rain, woke up to find our metal bird table lying across our front door. Missed the car by inches. I know April is supposed to be famous for it's showers but this is ridiculous. Even more so is that our part of England is still on drought alert! Laughable!
Happy spring weather ;)

Thanks for stopping by mine and for your kind words, a lovely surprise.

Carmen x

Kim Dellow said...

Ahh! How cute! Kim