My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's WOYW Wednesday!

Hello!

It is Wednesday already and time again to share "What's On Your Workdesk" and today I have this beautiful card that I received from my friend Linda Dekker who lives in Holland and has a blog callec Card Creations http://www.kaartcreaties.blogspot.com/ She also included all of these lovely cutouts to use on my cards! What a wonderful surprise and so exciting to receive mail from Holland! My father was from Denmark and this made me think of him.


Linda's card with the Dutch scene of the windmill - all done in blue and white - and the sweet little boy (farmer) and girl with their wooden shoes is so beautifully done with sparkle added to the water! I love it very much - thank you Linda!



To see all of the wonderful creations on so many workdesks everywhere, go to visit Ms. Julie at her blog "Stamping Ground" at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ So much inspiration just waiting to be seen! Wishing you a great day at YOUR workdesk!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Linda said...

You are welcome Barbara. I'm glad you had received the card and what an honor that you write about it on your blog, thank you.

hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card and those die cuts are beautiful. TFS.

Miriam said...

lovely card - thanks for sharing

#107

okienurse said...

beautiful card Linda made! I love all the die cuts she sent! Happy Easter. Vickie #60

debby4000 said...

Oh those cut outs look fabulous and love the cute card.
luv
Debby

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the card, that Delft type scene is so lovely,andI love the little figures! Make the most of the die cuts...please show us when you do!

Darnell said...

How fabulous that you got mail (and such delicious mail!) from Holland and that beautiful handmade card. Thanks for sharing! #141