My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, April 23, 2012

It's A Picnic Basket

Hello,

I am having one heck of a time posting today with Blogger's new layout - why do they change things with no warning! I have loaded my photos seven million times it seems. On Friday I posted my butterfly card and a photo of the card in front of the project that went with it. Did you guess what it was?


It is a picnic basket and the cutest thing! The tutorial can be found at www.ladynthestamp.blogspot.com 






Thank you for stopping by today to visit my bog! Wishing you a good one! I am so stressed out from posting this that I think I need chocolate for breakfast! Hopefully tomorrow will be better with only one photo to line up in the right order!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful picnic basket, the paper is so beautiful
hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing. I'm going to have to try one. TFS.

Elizabeth Allan said...

I agree with you... that basket IS the CUTEST thing!! Are you filling it with treats or a selection of your fabulous cards?