My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flowers For Mo's Challenge

Hello!

Today's card is one I made for the current challenge on Mo Manning's blog where the theme is "Flowers". The image is one of Mo's digital images "Flutterby" and he is a sweet little guy. The butterfly and the cut out flowers have glitter added to make them pop.  http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ is where you can see all of the great entries plus the designer team's beautiful inspirations.




Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I hope that you have a happy day!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is soo cute and i love all the pretty flowers
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so great. I love the flowery paper and the sparkly butterfly. TFS.

Barb Hardeman said...

Love, love, love those orange and green tennis shoes! So like a little guy! The flowered paper is the perfect backdrop for this image. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's DP2 challenge this week...hugs...Barb <><

debby4000 said...

So cute.
luv
Debby