My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day For Daisies Challenge and Found Paper

Hello!

The challenge on A Day For Daisies Blog this week has a theme of "Found Paper" and I found this paper that I didn't even remember having and in fact had to cut off the edges to use it. I guess that would have given it a little more vintage feel but I thought of that too late. I used Daisies' digital images of the sweet "Mae's Present" and the "Snowflake Fairy" for my card. You can see all of the entries at http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/ and there is also a lovely 'freebie' image that can be used.

Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! We had a very windy day here in the part of WI and today it is very cold. Hope all is sunny and warm where you are!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I love the paper you used. TFS.

Tracy said...

Hi Barbara Diane! This is such a sweet card. :-) Great idea to combine those two images. I'm so glad you joined in our fun this challenge at ADFD! Thanks for playing!